Boost Funding supports the growth of producers and screen businesses who have a slate of strong projects to develop, along with a strategic vision and a plan to deliver on it.
What we fund
A slate of up to four projects including one lead project that you can progress the most in the short and immediate term.
- A grant of up to $75,000 per application
- It is anticipated the expenditure will be focused on the next six months
- Applicants must demonstrate how Boost will enhance diversity in their slate and business.
Who can apply
Either established New Zealand producers with:
- At least two ‘produced by’ credits on a feature that has been released theatrically by a distributor or on a New Zealand scripted primetime free-to-air TV production, or on a series drama that was broadcast on a streaming platform or TV
- An existing slate of projects in development and/or in production.
Or established Aotearoa New Zealand screen businesses that:
- Have been active for more than five years
- Have experience producing screen content from development through to delivery (could include formats such as television, online, or gaming)
- Have an existing slate of projects in development and/or production.
How to apply
The fund will open to applications on Monday 6 December 2021. The deadline for applications is 24 January 2022.