All the New Zealand Film Commission's social media channels are monitored regularly by New Zealand Film Commission staff. While we are supportive of engagement between users and free speech discussions, we reserve the right to remove or delete anything posted, uploaded or shared that we deem to be inappropriate, including:
- Comments or content that threaten, harass, intimidate or defame any person or organisation;
- Profane, violent, lewd, disrespectful, hateful, or discriminatory posts, comments, links or images;
- Off-topic posts or comments;
- Repetitive or replicated posts or comments by one or several users;
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any organisations; or
- Anything else the New Zealand Film Commission deems to be inappropriate, and
Offensive users will also be blocked from the platform.
We reserve the right to report or remove (as appropriate) any posts or comments that do not comply with the:
- Facebook Community Standards
- Twitter Rules
- Instagram Community Guidelines
- YouTube Community Guidelines
By participating on any of the New Zealand Film Commission's social media platforms, you agree to the above terms of engagement and also that you have all necessary rights (including appropriate licences) to submit or post any content and agree that the content can be publicly displayed on the platform and made available to other users.
Links to our social media: