The Post Production Fund helps exciting projects to get over the finishing line.
What we fund
Post production financing to help finish films for the big screen.
This is in the form of equity investment up to $500,000 (although it is unlikely that we will fund to that amount).
Who can apply
- A film project with significant New Zealand content
- An experienced New Zealand producer working on the project
- New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
How to apply
Please read Feature Film Post Production Financing Guidelines and Terms of Trade and download the application form below. Before you send us your application, discuss your project with our production team: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need
- Creative material – including synopsis and copies of the film
- Finance plan and recoupment
- Audience engagement plan
- Budget and schedule
- Key personnel – bios of key people
- Information about any projects you have with the Film Commission