This role will provide administrative support to the Head of Incentives and International Promotions ranging from diary and email management, travel coordination, through to assisting with the delivery of international promotional activity. This role is based in our Auckland office.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Coordination and delivery of the international promotional campaigns:
- Assist with the delivery of international PR and promotional plans; development of promotional materials
- Work to develop international attraction and incentive media / communication messages and materials.
- Assist in the Co-ordination of leverage activity around incentivised productions including:
- Develop and implement leverage campaigns
- Leverage North American/US premieres of New Zealand films
- Support to Head of Incentives and International Promotions:
- Day to day management of calendars; diary management; organising travel and accommodation; setting up of meetings and assisting with hospitality as required.
- Managing confidential correspondence including drafting replies to emails as required.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- General Administration
- Office coordination support for the Auckland Office
- Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain a close and effective working relationship with all staff and stakeholders associated with the NZFC
Keys skills, attributes and experience required:
- Marketing and public relations background (essential) with a knowledge of the screen industry (preferred)
- Can-do positive attitude and experience to engage effectively with our stakeholders
- Action orientated and innovative
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Media and communication management experience
- Ability to anticipate problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- A high level of skill in making formal, persuasive presentations and an ability to interact effectively with people from all sectors of the community.
- Integrity and the ability to manage confidential information
- Understanding of Te Reo Maori (preferred)
- Some travel may be required
NZFC offers a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment. We welcome applications from all candidates who meet the relevant criteria. We are committed to a recruitment process that reflects the principles of equal employment opportunities. Special needs of applicants and whanau support will be accommodated when arranging interviews.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your current CV and a covering letter telling us why you are the person we need, and how you are a great fit for the role.
For further information, or a copy of the Position Description, please contact Virginia Ng, Virginia.Ng@NZFilm.co.nz.
To be considered for this role you will need to be legally eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 2 December 2019 with interviews to be conducted prior to Christmas.