We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Business Change Analyst to support us in delivering portal implementation.
This is a full-time contract role for up to 6 months. The role will be Wellington based.
As a Business Change Analyst, you will have a good technical understanding and have the confidence to communicate well between the business and our stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in delivering and/or being part of teams delivering change projects to a variety of internal and external user groups
- Experience and confidence with interviewing stakeholders and end-users to manage the transition to new technologies and processes
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops
- Experience with creating user guides and training materials
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams and SharePoint Administration
- Experience in business process mapping
- Experience in user acceptance testing (desirable)
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Has great organisational skills
- Strong multitasker
- Someone who is comfortable with busy days, fast delivery and able to work semi-autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and sound judgement
- Articulate with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to form effective working relationships with other staff and filmmakers
- Ability to effectively work as a team member to successfully achieve objectives and results.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP or by early December 2021.
The NZFC offers a friendly, relaxed, and flexible working environment. We are committed to a recruitment process that reflects the principles of equal employment opportunities. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in our organisation. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Special needs of applicants and whanau support will be accommodated when arranging interviews.
If you would like more information please contact: Virginia.Ng@nzfilm.co.nz.
Applications close on 24 November 2021. We reserve the right to start meet with candidates prior to the closing date so please ensure you submit your application early.
Only those applicants who are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand residents or with valid work visas will be considered.