The NZFC has 15 scholarships available to attend The Power of Inclusion Summit. This includes the cost of the ticket and a contribution towards travel and accommodation costs for those outside of Auckland.
- Five are available for Pacific Island peoples only.
- Ten are open to all who meet the criteria below.
All applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or resident and meet the following criteria:
- Be currently working or studying in the screen sector;
- Earn less than the living wage i.e. $44,000 per annum;
- Belong to a community underrepresented in the screen sector including, but not exclusive to, women, Māori, Pacific Island peoples, Pan Asian, gender non-binary, LGBTQIA+ or people with a disability.
Applicants are not required to provide documentation of their status - appications will be accepted on an honesty basis.
Registration will close 9am on Tuesday 10 September 2019. Successful applicants will then be required to complete a full registration within one week.
To apply please send the NZFC a current CV and covering letter (no more than one page) confirming how you meet the criteria above and a short paragraph about why you want to attend this summit to: email@example.com