The Industry Support Fund provides core support for various industry guilds and screen organisations to continue to make a vital contribution to our film industry.
This funding is committed for up to three years, so there will not be another call for applications to this fund until 2022.
What we fund
Core funding for industry guilds helps them to:
- Deliver a wide range of services for their members
- Build and develop capacity
- Prioritise their membership and contribute to the Film Commission’s ability to engage strategically across the film sector.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply, you must show how your guild/organisation meets the following criteria:
- The organisation is a New Zealand based, registered guild/industry organisation with an established membership
- Evidence of membership increasing each year
- Proven track record of the guild/industry organisation acting on behalf of their members
- Commitment to auditing the industry for skills gaps and other industry needs on an annual basis
- Maintaining quarterly based reporting and communication with the NZFC.
How to apply
Please read the Guild and Industry Organisation Core Support Funding Guidelines and/or Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Organisation Core Support Funding Guidelines before registering for an account to apply online at https://funding.nzfilm.co.nz/.
Apply using the 'Industry Support Fund' application form. Please note, only applications submitted through the online portal will be considered.
You can invite team members who also have an account to collaborate on the application. Please note, only one user may edit at a time.
If you are using the online application portal for the first time, be aware there can be up to a 24 hour wait while we approve your account. However, in most cases the wait will be much shorter than this.
What you need
- Brief history of your organisation
- How your proposal meets the funding criteria
- Evidence of membership growth, or, in the absence of growth, a strategy for increasing membership
- Annual budget for each year of funding, including details of other support, investment or income
- Schedule of core activity and key events for each year funded
- A list of partnerships
- Copies of the organisation's annual accounts for the last three years