This role provides high quality executive support services to the Chief Executive to enable them to do their job more efficiently. This includes diary management, stakeholder management, providing high quality executive support services to the NZFC Board, arranging travel, documents and projects as required.
- Previous and proven experience in an EA or PA role, supporting senior Executive Managers or Chief Executive within the public sector and liaising with government representatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including customer service skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong collaborative skills including building and maintaining relationships up to and including Board level.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and multitasking skills including the ability to effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines and monitor others ability to do the same. Uses initiative and is proactive. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Web Browsing.
- A commitment to a culture of equality, inclusion, and diversity. An understanding of Tikanga Māori
- An interest in the screen sector
The NZFC offers a friendly, relaxed, and flexible working environment. We are committed to a recruitment process that reflects the principles of equal employment opportunities. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in our organisation. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Special needs of applicants and whanau support will be accommodated when arranging interviews.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your current CV and a covering letter telling us why you are the person we need, and how you are a great fit for the role.
For further information, or a copy of the position description, please contact Virginia Ng, Virginia.Ng@NZFilm.co.nz.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 28 January 2021.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.