The Development and Production Assistant will provide high quality support to the Head of Development and Production and to the wider Development and Production team.
Key Areas of responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Development and production
- Prioritising, redirecting, drafting replies to emails, mail and phone calls and following up as necessary and where appropriate, responding.
- Maintaining diary, arranging meetings, collating papers and assisting with events
- Filing documents and correspondence as required
- Providing support to the wider Development and Production Team
- Maintaining information in the CRM and Databases
- Providing summaries of raw data from systems
- Updating relevant production information into the appropriate systems
- Provide support with writing of Board Papers and letters to stakeholders
- Scheduling meetings with external and internal stakeholders
- Manage and organise events as required
What you will bring to this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven administrative skills including strong computer skills
- A good understanding of databases and CRM technology
- Knowledge and interest in the screen industry, ideally with screen experience (preferable)
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with a positive, friendly and flexible attitude
- Integrity and the ability to manage confidential information
- Reliability, attention to detail and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service centric
- Understanding of Tikanga Maori
NZFC offer a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment. We welcome applications from all candidates who meet the relevant criteria. We are committed to building diversity, accessibility and inclusion in our workplace.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your current CV and a covering letter telling us why you are the person we need, and how you are a great fit for the role.
For further information, or a copy of the Position Description, please contact Virginia Ng, Virginia.Ng@nzfilm.co.nz.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.