The 2020 Kōpere Hou - Fresh Shorts round is now open.
Whiringa Tuatahi - Stage One
- Applications open now (Apply via Kōpere Hou - Fresh Shorts Portal)
- Applications close: 1pm, Monday 19 October 2020
- Announcement of shortlisted teams: Week commencing 16 November 2020
Whiringa Tuarua - Stage Two
- Applications close: 1pm, Monday 11 January, 2021
- Announcement of funded teams: Week commencing 8 February 2021
- Development Workshop dates: 6-7 March 2021
Wondering about the new application process for Kōpere Hou - Fresh Shorts?
Join Script to Screen and the New Zealand Film Commission for a live webinar on Thursday 17 September at 5:30pm to hear about the short Stage One application and how to put your best foot forward in your 2020 Fresh Shorts application.
Staff from the NZFC and Script to Screen will give an overview on the new application process and guide you through the selection criteria.
There will be an opportunity to send questions during the Q&A but you can also submit your questions ahead of time here to help shape the discussion.
Register for the Webinar here.
(Limited number of registrations available so get in quick.)