The Short Film International Festival Fund helps New Zealand short films and their makers get to significant film festivals.
What we fund
Grants for makers of short films that have been selected for an international film festival.
- Airfares and transfers
- Accommodation for up to five nights
- Up to $10,000 for post-production if your film needs help to meet minimum screening requirements.
Who can apply
- A short film invited to an international film festival that is on the list of recommended festivals
- New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
How to apply
- Before applying in the second half of the financial year (December–June), please contact the Talent Pathways Manager to check whether there is funding available.
- Please read Short Film International Festival Fund Guidelines and download the application form below.
- Send your application and supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us if you have any questions.
What you need
- Festival material – including an acceptance letter and copy of the film
- Strategy material – a written statement
- Background – including project history
- Post-production – budget for post-production costs, if applicable