The Interactive Development Fund enables the development of interactive content that is focussed on strong and original New Zealand stories.
What we fund
Concept development of original narrative-based interactive and games content.
- Grant of up to $25,000
- Up to $50,000 in exceptional circumstances
- The concept can be delivered on any platform (for example, mobile, online, console, virtual reality, or augmented reality).
Who can apply
New Zealand game or screen-based companies that:
- Are looking to develop interactive works that have a strong story focus
- Hold or share the necessary intellectual property rights for the project
- Can demonstrate the ability to be able to deliver the project.
How to apply
Please read the Interactive Development Fund Guidelines before registering for an account to apply online at https://funding.nzfilm.co.nz/. The person applying should be your lead producer.
This fund is currently closed to applications.
You can invite team members who also have an account to collaborate on the application.
What you need
- Creative materials – including a synopsis and video pitch
- Budget and timeline
- Key personnel – bios of key people