The Interactive Development Fund enables the development of interactive content that is focussed on strong and original New Zealand stories.
What we fund
Concept development of original narrative-based interactive and games content.
- Grant of up to $25,000
- Up to $50,000 in exceptional circumstances
- The concept can be delivered on any platform (for example, mobile, online, console, virtual reality, or augmented reality).
Who can apply
New Zealand game or screen-based companies that:
- Are looking to develop interactive works that have a strong story focus
- Hold or share the necessary intellectual property rights for the project
- Can demonstrate the ability to be able to deliver the project.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed to applications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What you need
- Creative materials – including a synopsis and video pitch
- Budget and timeline
- Key personnel – bios of key people