The Feature Film Pathway Fund (Premiere Pathways) allows filmmaking teams to create supporting material that will help get a feature film made.
What we fund
Moving image material that will help get a feature made. The fund is flexible – it’s up to you to convince us what you need to move your career and feature forward.
- Grant of up to $70,000 for a stand-alone short film linked to the proposed feature (less for other forms of moving image material)
- Material for creative exploration
- A teaser that showcases the talent of the filmmaking team.
- Any other short moving-image material that will contribute to getting a feature-length film financed and into production.
Who can apply
Filmmakers who are:
- At any career stage
- In a team with a producer, writer, and director (or writer-director)
- New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
How to apply
Please fill out the application coversheet and checklist below. Send your completed application to email@example.com
What you need
- Creative materials – including a screenplay or treatment
- Key personnel – bios of key people
- Audience engagement notes
- Budget and schedule
- Information about any other projects you have with the Film Commission